Report of Findings
Following the initial evaluation of review of the diagnostic test, Dr. Sellari provides a complete explanation of the findings in the case. This includes a presentation using computer graphics (when necessary) and a detailed report for the patient. If the condition is within the scope of chiropractic care, a treatment program will be recommended.
The report of findings includes:
- Summary of the patient’s history.
- Physical examination findings.
- Diagnostic test review summary.
- Recommended treatment program.
- Explanation of the normal spinal anatomy.
- Explanation of chiropractic care and manipulation.
- Expected outcomes and possible side effects.
- Financial obligations and insurance.